30 July 2007

No knitting, but we found a home!

Did you all hear my sigh of relief this morning when our new landlord handed over the keys to our new apartment? After seeing 18 apartments and experiencing rejection over and over again, we found this place through a friend of a friend. It's even better than anything else we had seen.

We're moving tomorrow so I'll be off line for a few days. When I locate the camera and the cable I'll have to put up pictures. It's a single family house that was originally a 2 room schoolhouse. You can even see the places on the floor where the desks were bolted down. It's so cool. I'm so excited!!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Congratulations on the house!!

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home