17 June 2007

Never ending throw

It's all about knitting the throw these days. I must get this project done and move on to smaller and more exciting knits! That being said, it has really only been the final stripe repeat (25 rows) that is killing me. Otherwise, as predicted, the yarn change every few rows kept my interest until now. Here's its current state. It will definitely be finished by the July 25th wedding.


More exciting to me right now is my CSA farm share this week. Check out the 3 quarts of strawberries we picked!
And look at my boy enjoying them. Mmmmm.



Oh, and can you believe that I still don't have an apartment? And our current apartment has already been rented. STRESSFUL!

2 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, that is so stressful! I hope you find one soon.

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Owen is sweeter than the berries! There's an apartment for rent in my building... but I think a 4 hour commute may be too much for Dave. Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home