23 March 2007

What is better than a package full of yarn?

Swish. Thump. The lovely sound of a package being delivered. I knew without checking that it was for me because I had ordered the KnitPicks Mix and Mingle kit last weekend. I was right!

Yes, I decided to knit the throw for my friend who is getting married in July. Purple is her absolute favorite color, which is why I chose the "jewel" kit. Look at these babies sparkle:

I am deliciously excited to start (we'll see how I feel in a few months about this project).

4 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing better than a package full of yarn arriving at your door! Enjoy!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Elinor said...

Ah, I love it when a Knit Picks order arrives!!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

You will have fun knitting the throw, and the moments of frustration will be overshadowed by the accomplishment. What an awesome package to open!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Siobhlogger said...

I think all that variety in yarn color and texture will keep you excited and knitting. Good choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home