08 February 2007

30

It was my birthday yesterday. Yes, each candle on the cake represents a decade.


Of course my birthday meant getting some good knitting-related loot. Dave got me Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop dvd! I watched the first lesson last night. She is so amazing and fun to watch. Of course I learned a couple new things from her even though the lesson was just casting on. I can't wait to watch the rest.

As for knitting, here is a striped cardigan I started for Owen with some Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Last spring he got so much use out of the cotton cardigan I had made for him while I was pregnant that I wanted to make another for this year. I'm doing the 24 month size so he should be wearing it for a while. This yarn and the RYC cashsoft that I used for the Endpaper mitts were part of an early birthday present from my mom when we went to the Webs sale after Christmas. There also was some yarn for a sweater for me too, but I'll blog about that some other time.

7 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger June said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a good one!

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday Jen!!!!

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Siobhlogger said...

Yay! Happy 30th!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Nicole Sharkey said...

You look beautiful, birthday girl. :)

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I hope you had a spectacular one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home