01 February 2007

Mitts for me!

This was a great first project of the year. My hands seem to be perpetually cold in the winter. I'll definitely be wearing these as I knit. I'm even wearing them now as I type this.

Pattern: Endpaper Mitts
Yarn: RYC Cashsoft 4 ply
Needles: 2 and 0
Size: Small, though I'm actually a medium, according to the pattern, but I don't have a set of 3 mm DPNs and so I did the small size on size 2 (2.75 mm) DPNs and it fits fine. Hooray for stretchy yarn!


And here's a picture of the inside just because I thought it looked cool.

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great, and I bet they feel wonderful in that luscious yarn!

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Siobhlogger said...

Awesome! I'd wear them around just to be able to see and admire them all the time.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

too cute! just the thing for the cold weather i think you are having ;)

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger June said...

Great job! And you know, if you hadn't already shown the inside, I would have asked you for that shot. :D

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy! Very impressive...can I have a pair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home