17 March 2007

Snow day

Here are some views from my window when I got up this morning.
Unfortunately, that is not my driveway that's been plowed, but the neighbor's. I hope mine will get done soon.
Still, it is views like that that make me glad that I can just stay inside and cast on for sock number two (just finished the first one last night).
You may recognize the sock yarn is one of my purchases from Rhinebeck and the pattern is the "Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern" from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks.
I love this pattern! I looks awesome in the in the blue yarn.

My other foot is jealous (and cold) so I'm off to start sock #2.

3 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger June said...

Poor uncovered foot! Better get that second sock whipped out before it gets frostbite! :)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Hot sock!

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Elinor said...

Ooh, it looks great! I just cast on for the CFS. The pattern is so addicting!!! I'm in luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home