30 May 2007

Pictures from the Calvin

I had a great time at the Calvin tonight! Stephanie was brilliant and being in the Calvin was very cool. I was at Webs earlier today to drop off my charity donation and buy a pre-signed book. They already had lots of food and hats at 4 pm so I imagine they did quite well tonight.

Here's Stephanie receiving a beer from Steve Elkin before she started.
Stephanie fielding questions.
I wish I had taken more photos, but I was busy knitting my afghan square and was a little out of it from the Cosmo my friend Annie got me (yes, there was a bar there too). There were many many knitters there, though we didn't fill the Calvin to capacity. I can only imagine what it must be like at Webs now. I'm glad I went earlier today. Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home