06 May 2007

A few WIPs to share

Hey, it's me. I'm afraid things have been a bit stressful lately and I just haven't had the time or will to blog. But I have been knitting. Unfortunately, the one project I have been working on the most is a secret project. The other projects are all in varying stages of boring-ness. But here are a couple you haven't seen yet.

First is a guernsey for Owen. I started this during the Nor' Easter when it seemed that winter would never end. Now that Spring (or has it jumped straight to Summer?) is here, I'm feeling less inclined to work on it.
It will be "Guernsey with Ribbed Yoke" in Debbie Bliss' Great Knits for Kids.

I'm also knitting another pair of socks for myself. It's another Nancy Bush pattern: "Conwy" from Knitting on the Road.
I like this pattern a lot. The fact that I've been to Conwy makes it extra meaningful. Here's a picture of me at Conwy Castle back in 2002.
I highly recommend a castle tour of Wales. They have the most intact castles that I've seen. We want to bring Owen to see the castles in a few years when he's a bit older. Speaking of the little guy, here's a picture of him wearing his striped cardigan. It's still a bit big.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you and Owen enjoyed a beautiful day today!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

He's getting so big! What a cutie. Happy Mother's Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home