13 March 2006

Waves


Check out how cool that garter stitch chevron pattern looks with the blue yarn! Doesn't it remind you of ocean waves? Perfect for something to wear during the cold winter months. At my current rate, I should have this ready for next winter.

But who wants to think about next winter already when it will be Spring next week?
My thoughts turn to a light cotton sweater. I got this pattern and the yarn for it as a gift last year, but my pregnancy postponed the making of this sweater. Now I am ready to cast on soon I think.


















And because I know what you all really like, here is another picture of my baby (he's wearing the cardigan and hat I knit for him and is wrapped in the blanket I knit him so it isn't just a gratuitous picture).
He'll be 3 months old on Wednesday. So big!

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Emily said...

That pattern is PERFECT for the blue yarn. And I really like the sweater pattern, too.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Nicole Sharkey said...

I can't wait to see that little leprechaun on Friday! That wave pattern looks great with that yarn. You are an inspiration. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home