22 January 2006

more baby cuteness


I hope you all aren't getting sick of baby pictures, but I received another package of adorable knit gifts yesterday that I have to show off. My friend Bia, who taught me to knit, made the Baby Surprise Jacket and set for little Owen. Now Bia does not have a blog, yet, so I will try to describe the jacket. It is a design by Elizabeth Zimmerman and it is knit in one piece so there are no seams except along the shoulders. I did see this jacket when it was finished except for the seaming and it was this odd shape that miraculously turned into a little jacket when it was folded a certain way. Hence the "Surprise". I hope Bia will correct me if I've described any of this incorrectly.

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! What a great set for little Owen!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love baby pictures!

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't make the cuteness stop! I petted that gorgeous outfit, and it is so lovely!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home