26 December 2005

Socks!


Look what I managed to finish! I actually got up to the toe decreases when my water broke so I was very close to finishing and managed to finish it while the baby was sleeping the other day.

It may be a while before I have another completed project. I haven't yet figured out a way to breast feed and knit at the same time ;)

I really am enjoying my role as a mom despite being a sleep-deprived milk machine. It certainly helps that Owen is the cutest little boy ever.


Here are some more pictures of him:
I didn't knit the Christmas hat for him. It was provided by the hospital.

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's Owen in the blanket you knit for him. Aww!!

I put up some pictures of the old neighborhood for you on my blog.

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

And the socks turned out nicely, too. Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely socks, and an even lovelier baby boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home