01 December 2005

Package!


Oooh! Look what arrived in the mail yesterday evening! I had been forewarned that something was on its way so I very excitedly tore the package open.

To reveal....

Let's see -- it's a great design, beautifully knitted and sewn, thoughtfully made machine washable... That's right! It's a gift for my baby made by Grumperina! Thanks, Grumperina!








Pregnancy update:
As of yesterday morning I was 70% effaced and 1/2 cm dilated. Things are starting to happen! My midwife said she doubts I'll make it to my due date (the 19th). Baby may be enjoying the blanket very soon!

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you received it! And I must admit my heart started beating just a bit quicker when I read that the baby is ready - I'm excited for you. Now, I'm going to go and post about this blankie on my blog... but I'm not sure I advise you to read it in your condition, hehe :).

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice!

I am counting the minutes and hours with you! *hugs*

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got the blanket! It is beautiful and as always, Kathy was very thoughtful about all aspects. It's a treasure for sure!

I can't wait to see your little bundle who should be here soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home