27 November 2005

9 month WIP

I'm afraid there isn't much exciting knitting news to report. I have started the second sock, but I'm not too far along yet.
Instead I thought I'd post some pictures of my belly now that I'm 9 months pregnant.


So what do you all think? Boy or girl? I have absolutely no idea. The baby is quite the kicker though so I'm pretty sure it's a soccer player.
Just as a warning, since I'm so close to my due date, I may be disappearing from Blogland for a while. I will try to post pictures of the baby as soon as I can.

3 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I love the picture of your 9-month belly. I can't wait to see this little person and knit something gender-appropriate!!

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, look at you!

I think it's a girl. :D Looking forward to seeing baby pics!

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I am so excited for you and your bun. Almost done cooking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home