08 December 2005

One down...

Don't get excited.... I'm still pregnant. Sigh. Sitting on the couch and knitting is about all I can do these days. I actually finished the first secret santa hat 2 days ago, but just finally got around to taking a picture of it.

I am pleased with it. It is super warm and cozy. I haven't started the second one yet as I'm trying to decide what I want to do with it. For this first one, I just followed the basic hat pattern in Ann Budd's book. I really like the hemmed edge for hats. I added the bobbles just to make it interesting and because I wanted to learn how to do them.

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The hat looks great!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the hemmed edge too, it looks a bit like a cloche. I never think about a hemmed edge on a hat but the effect really is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home