15 January 2006

Cute as a button!

Remember the blue cardigan I knit for the baby last Fall that I held off getting buttons until I knew the baby's gender? Well, now that my boy is here, it was time to finish it. I found the cutest little Peter Rabbit buttons that worked perfectly with the cardigan.

Owen wore his cardigan out the other day for his first walk. It's still a bit big for him, but he still looked quite cute.


In other knitting news, I cast on for a hat with that blue yarn I got for Christmas. I'll take a picture once I have more progress to show.

3 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, what a cutie!!! He looks great in that cardigan, even if it's a bit big.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Emily said...

The sweater looks great on him, and I love the buttons. I my mother bought some similar ones when I was a baby. The left-overs are still in her button collection.

 
At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, he is just the sweetest thing! I love the buttons!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home