05 March 2006

Lace scarf!


The lace scarf is finished! I'm pleased with how it came out. I don't have anything like it, so it's a nice addition to my wardrobe.

I was worried I might find the mohair itchy, but it doesn't bother me when I wear it. In fact, it feels quite soft.

I was also surprised that it came out to a decent length with just one skein of SoftKid Mohair. Nice!


It turns out that my previous post encouraged my sister to get her act together and start her blog (or rather finally take pictures and upload them to her blog). Check out Nicole's blog and her sew-sew knitting!

4 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful scarf, I'm glad it's not itchy for you. And, as always, beautiful son! What a cutie!

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That baby gets cuter every day! Beautiful scarf too.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous scarf! And look at baby Owen - he's growing so fast!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Look at that baby! He's grown so much since I met him in January. No question who his papa is - looks just like him!!!

Oh, and nice knitting too, but he's really a show stealer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home