27 February 2006

Thank you, Feb 26

Since I completed the Odessa hat, I've been waiting for inspiration for a pattern to knit a scarf with the rest of the yarn. I wanted to do a pattern that would complement the Odessa. Yesterday I think I found the perfect pattern. It was the knit stitch of the day from the 365 Knitting Stitches desk calendar: the garter chevron.









I think the textured linear design mimics the spiraling texture of the Odessa, which can't really be duplicated for a 2-dimensional scarf.
What do you think? Will they work well together?

I also have to mention that the friend who taught me to knit finally has started a blog of her own. Check out some pretty knitting.
Now just one other person I know needs to get her blog up and running. You know who you are.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the laziest person in the world. Sigh. And just today we realized the computer hook up wire for our digital camera is missing. James is looking right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home