21 October 2005

I'm a grownup now

Check it out! We ordered this baby on August 5 and it finally arrived yesterday. That's right: it's our first grownup couch. No more futon couches for us! The fabric is a micro-fiber that you can wash with soap and water. Between the cats and the baby, it seemed the way to go.

Here's a picture of me enjoying it last night while working on the baby blanket. You can bet that that is where I'll be all day today as well :)

There hasn't been much progress on the baby blanket of late. Last night I worked on it for the first time in a week. I'm so close to finishing the sweater that I've mainly been concentrating on that. I just needed a break from seaming last night. Yes, I'm up to the seaming of the sweater now!

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sofa! Nice! Do your cats have claws?

We have a woven linen/cotton upholstery on the sofa (loose weave, nothing like microfiber) that the cats could not resist. It's in shreds. Our next one will be leather.

 
At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the couch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home