01 October 2005

Progress update

Nothing too exciting to report, I'm afraid. That's the problem with working on 2 big projects concurrently. I did finish one of the sleeves of the sweater for D.

I also did some careful surgery on the baby blanket. I opted to go for the "weave it in" suggestion as I was afraid that laddering down would make things worse. Plus, I still cannot tell how the mistake happened. The fixed bit is obvious if you know what you are looking for, but I'm hoping that when you look at the blanket and see the repeating pattern, your eyes will skip over the flaw and just see perfection.

As you can see, I'm on the second green stripe now. I just started the third trimester this week. Suddenly December is looming and I'm freaking out because I will soon have a baby. If the blanket isn't finished in time, so be it. But there are a billion other things I feel like I need to do before life as I know it changes forever. (okay, enough drama)

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't freak out, Jen! You're going to love being a mom (and will be good at it, too!). Do you know the baby's sex yet?

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That blanket is perfection. And don't freak out. Just enjoy lots of extra sleep!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home