23 September 2005

Sweater update

Progress is being made, slowly but surely, on the sweater for David. I just finished the back of the sweater. Here it is in its unblocked glory.


It's looking good! Sigh. Everything I make for D takes such a long time.

Meanwhile, I've been eyeing this yarn.
Doesn't it look nice? And it's made from Longwool sheep, which I think would be very appropriate. At $13.50 a skein, this is not something to be taken lightly. I must think on this some more. I hear it calling to me though.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D's sweater is looking good!

If it's yarn pricing that worries you, you can learn to spin... :D A *half pound* of wool can probably run you about the same as a single skein.

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jennifer...buy me.....you need more yarn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home