21 August 2005

Seed stitchin'


Now that my cardigan is finished it was time to start on the baby cardigan with the Cable Cotton yarn I bought a couple months ago. It's all about Seed Stitch with this cardigan, or Moss Stitch as Debbie Bliss likes to call it. Those Brits!

The progress isn't too exciting just now. That's the back the of the sweater. So tiny! Anyway, I thought you might be interested in some new loot I acquired on a recent trip to my LYS (you know, Webs).

This is Valley Yarns Sugarloaf. It's a Merino/Acrylic blend and it is soooo soft. This will be for a sweater for Dave. He chose the "Boyfriend Sweater" pattern from Hip to Knit for me to do. It has 2 rows of cables, which will be fun. But for now, I am working on the baby cardigan. The baby blanket is my background project for now since it gets repetitively boring after a few rows.

4 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So casual! "you know, WEBS, my LYS" Hehe... Lucky girl ;).

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Emily said...

OK, you don't need to rub it in. We all know that WEBS is just about the best LYS you could hope to have just down the road. Just because some of us need to drive over an hour to get there....

The baby sweater looks cute!

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, that little sweater is the cutest thing!

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what Emily said! :b

And my LYS just closed, she said mournfully.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home