25 July 2005

Paralyzed by Choice


Wow! I have never seen so many buttons before in my life. Windsor Button is definitely the place to go if you need buttons. I purchased these wooden beauties after much deliberation. Thank goodness the staff were so helpful!

I'm sad to report that yesterday at my Sunday knitting group I was on the home stretch with my first sleeve when it was pointed out to me that I had made it too short. Grrrr. I had to frog all the cap decreases and knit a few more inches before starting to decrease again. I hate negative progress days.

3 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are a perfect choice! Even with any frogging, the sleeve is almost done :)

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how the buttons are not-quite-round. Sorry about the sleeve frog, but better to do it right... right? :D

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the buttons! I need to get my butt over to Windsor Button.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home