17 July 2005

Packing hell

Hello from the depths of packing hell. I am moving on August 1st. This is the current state of my living room.


I'll have you know that my priorities are in order though. Look at the only books remaining on the bookshelf. Hey, you never know when you'll need to reference something or start a new project...


In the meantime, between packing up boxes, I am working on the first sleeve of the cardigan. It is coming along, though I am having trouble counting 6 rows and remembering to increase while watching tv.

Oh, and did I mention that I was moving to Northampton, MA? Yes, Webs will be my Local Yarn Store. Heh heh heh.

5 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you (about WEBS)! Good luck with all the packing!

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger lori said...

good luck with the packing. i too am moving on august 1st, however I'm procrastinating on the packing. you've inspired me to get onto it!

 
At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And soon you will be in unpacking hell at your new home! But then, you can always go to Webs for a diversion!

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You think packing's hard, wait 'till the unpacking...! Muhahahaha... But at least you're moving to a neat place.

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks to me like you are doing great with the packing! I hope the move goes well.

Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home