30 August 2005

What's in your pocket?

I've been making some progress on the baby cardigan. Here is the left front panel. Now, I'm not quite certain what the baby will put in the pocket, but that's what the pattern called for. I was going to leave the pockets out, but I have never made pockets before and thought it would be good for me to learn. If anything, the pocket looks very cute.

This past weekend I was in the Poconos visiting some college friends. They used the opportunity to throw a surprise shower for me, which was so sweet. I just wanted to show off these awesome booties my friend Tracey knit for the baby.
















****I just wanted to reiterate that we did NOT find out the sex of the baby. Girls can wear blue too!****

4 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The sweater looks great, and those booties couldn't be cuter.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet! Is the blue of the sweater and booties a clue for us to interpret? -Amy G

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it going to be a boy?!?! :D

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, those are the sweetest little booties ever! As for the baby pocket, he or she will be sure to put something smelly and disgusting in there :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home