14 September 2005

New project

While I've been pondering the blanket question and reading all your good advice on what to do (thanks!), I've started a new project. Remember that Valley Yarn Sugarloaf yarn I bought a few weeks ago? Well check this out:
Knitting with size 9 needles is such a nice change from the size 4 needles I've been knitting the blanket with. I may only do 10 rows at one sitting, but it's visible progress! Dave may have his sweater in time for winter!

I also have to include this picture of Derby I took this morning:

I'm trying to decide whether she making a comment on programming in Perl, the weather, or the state of the world in general. Maybe all three.

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a comment on the state of the world!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Emily said...

The sweater looks great. I love the cables.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home