14 October 2005

Rain, rain go away!


Man, the weather has been so crappy this week. Here I am all geared up to go to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival and it's going to be wet, muddy, and gross. However, I'm sure the fabulous yarn will make up for the weather. Still, after last year, I'll feel cheated out of enjoying the foliage on a beautiful Autumn day.
Here's a picture of me wearing the poncho I made from my Morehouse Merino acquisition from the festival last year. It was one of those love at first sight things when I saw a sample poncho being displayed. I knew I had to make me one. It is very warm and cozy and beautiful.
Sigh. I must remember that this year I am poor and cannot go crazy with buying yarn. While unemployment is nice (lots of knitting time), no paychecks sucks.
Well, I'll be in Rhinebeck on Sunday so if you're going too, maybe I'll see you there!

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rhinebeck, you lucky dog you! Wish I could make it. (mournful sigh)

 
At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at Rhinebeck! Stay dry :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home