20 June 2006

June 20

Can you believe it was 3 years ago today that I got married? Time has flown by. It was probably a good thing that I got married before June or Emily otherwise I might have fooled myself into thinking it would be a good idea to knit a lace veil or shawls for the myself and the bridesmaids. Not that it wouldn't have been a wonderful thing to do, but as I remember I was stressed enough and had only been knitting for 7 months when I got married. Who am I kidding? I doubt I could pull something like that off now as it is.

As for what I am capable of knitting, the current project is the baby pullover sweater of the sweater and pants set in Knitting for Two.

I'm using the Plymouth Encore Bulky that I bought last February. It is knitting up nice and quickly. I'm already finished with the front and back and just need to do the arms so I should have another finished project soon. The catch is that I need to knit two. Poor Owen has to wait for his sweater as the first is designated for a friend's baby due to be born in a couple of weeks (she is a non-knitter so I don't think she is aware of my blog). But it's not like Owen would want to wear his sweater now anyway. In fact, he has been in favor of keeping clothes to a minimum lately.

5 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Nicole Sharkey said...

Happy Anniversary! Oh, and what a lovely serious baby. It was nice chatting with you. Sorry our phone lines were so lousy! I will post soon, I swear.

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Loved the wedding photo.

I'm sure Owen will forgive you for making a sweater for someone else first. :)

 
At 8:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, look at him in that little hat, too cute!

Happy anniversary!

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! And look at your gorgeous little boy in his hat -- awww!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Jes said...

Oh my goodness! Look how big he is getting =)

Happy Anniversary! Congrats to you both =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home