03 June 2006

It's a wrap!


Today I can finally reveal my secret project! I've been working a present for Little Miss L. Bestitched, who recently joined the Bestitched household. As soon as I saw the Frilled Edge Crossover Jacket from Baby Style by Debbie Bliss, I knew it would be perfect for Ms. Bestitched's little girl. I especially like the frilled collar. It was a well-designed project and I really enjoyed knitting it.


The yarn I used was Tatamy Tweed (a favorite of Ms. Bestitched) in the Loganberry color .
Today we paid a visit to the Bestitched household and met Little Miss L, who fit into the sweater nicely (with some room to grow). And "luckily" it was miserably cold and rainy today so she could actually wear it. What a cutie!

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jen! LL loves her wrap sweater. What a gorgeous and thoughtful gift!

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sweater! Great job. Lily looks wonderful in it.

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! I like that frilled wrap/cardigan too, I think it's perfect for a little girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home