14 May 2006

Rubbish!

I've been complete rubbish at blogging these past few weeks! Can you tell I was talking to my English friend Emmy today? She must have been rubbish at something at least 20 times in our conversation. Heehee. Rubbish is funny word because you know exactly what it means, but Americans almost never use it. But it wouldn't work if I tried to Americanize the sentiment by saying I was complete trash. Sort of implies something else.

Anyway, I have been knitting, but not the lace v-neck sweater. It's a secret, which is the reason for my blog silence. But here's a not very revealing photo proving that I am doing something.

Also, Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there. I've had a nice first Mother's Day. Owen sent his dad out to Burdicks to get me some chocolate penguins. Yum! Such a sweet boy. But, of course, Owen is the best present I could ask for.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy first Mother's Day! Your boy looks just like his dad, it's remarkable! And is he on the blankie I made for him?!? So sweet!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy mother's day! That boy of yours just kills me. Too handsome.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

He's getting bigger! Such a cute smile. Can't wait to see what you're knitting up.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Nicole Sharkey said...

I can't wait to munch on that little baby! Mom and I are still going to try for Friday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home