22 October 2007

Rhinebeck 2007




This was my fourth year going to NYS Sheep & Wool Festival in Rhinebeck, NY. I have yet to be disappointed. This year the weather cooperated with a sunny day. It was a little too warm for sweater wearing, but I did wear my cotton cardigan from a few years ago. Dave even said he was glad I didn't finish the aran yet since he would have worn it and suffered in the heat. Phew. I knew I was slacking on that for a reason.

I went with the family and met my mom and sister there.
I got to see some friends, notably Amy, Bia, and Annie. I also saw blogless Deidre and Jen R. & Co. who came on the Webs bus. I don't have pictures of anyone because the camera was mainly with Dave and Owen who split off to check out the animals.
Here's my loot from this year. I'm planning another cardigan for me, socks for me, and hat and mittens for Owen.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent haul!

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first llama picture is one that I took. It was actually a video. When I loaded up the video on mom's computer it came through as a picture instead. I hope we can access the hysterical video that it was! I'll have to check with mom, since it was her camera.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home