19 October 2007

A finished sweater

I may not have finished my sweater or David's aran for Rhinebeck, but I did finish the guernsey for Owen! Here are pictures of my sweetie. He wouldn't stand still for a shot, but I think you can still see how perfect this sweater is for him!




Pattern: Guernsey with Ribbed Yoke from Debbie Bliss's Great Knits for Kids
Size: 2-3 years
Yarn: RYC Cashsoft 4 ply (a Webs closeout)
Needles: Sizes 2 and 3
Thoughts: Love the sweater, but hit me over the head if I decide to knit a sweater, even a baby sweater, with size 3 needles again.

I'll be at Rhinebeck only on Saturday this year so maybe see you there!

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jes said...

Love the sweater. The buttons are a nice touch, are they real or just for show?

Have fun at Rhinebeck, I'm totally jealous!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Emily said...

The sweater looks great!

I wish I could go to Rhinebeck....

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun at the show! Sweater is beautiful - give Owen a big hug for me. :)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

The sweater is perfect! I will be at Rhinebeck too - I'll look for you!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen, that sweater looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home