12 October 2007

Costume progress

If you're wondering why it's been a while since my last post, take a look at the sidebar. Yes, all my works in progress are sweaters. It's slow going I'm afraid. But I did finish the Tomten sweater, except for the zipper and Halloween details (ears and tail) I still plan to add. Here's a preview.


Luckily I haven't washed or blocked it yet as my little darling decided to wipe his nose on the sleeve.

I was worried about running out of yarn, which is why it's a little on the short side. I ended up with 1 skein left to do the ears and tail so I should have plenty to add a few more rows to the bottom. Or maybe I should break down and buy another skein. I'll see how the blocking goes.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! Look at that big boy!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Adorable!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jes said...

Look how big he is!
I'm glad he's wearing what you've made. I know some mommies that have made stuff and then the kids won't put it on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home