30 October 2007

Ready!

Pumpkins carved? Check
Pumpkin muffins baked for party? Check
Candy bought? Check
Cat costume finished? Check

Pattern: Elizabeth Zimmermann's tomten jacket, 28 inch toddler size
Yarn: Valley Yarn Amherst in black, 5 balls for project, 6th ball needed for cat details
Needles: size 7
Mods: Cat ears and tail

Come back tomorrow to see pictures of the costume in action!

Oh, and I probably should mention that I'm on Ravelry now so I can get some friends! My username is Nefertiti (it's a family nickname: jenNIFER -- NEFERtiti. Get it?).

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Nicole Sharkey said...

Cute costume! I can't wait to see the little guy in it!!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jes said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of him all decked out. That's totally cute!

I will friend you on Ravelry =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home