31 October 2008

Halloween fun

Here are the boys in their costumes. It didn't occur to me that Owen's costume could be confused for a dragon costume until lots of people thought he was one. I guess now that I think about it, dragons and stegosauruses are similar looking. I guess it's the snout and fire breathing that give it away and that just wasn't part of the costume. Hey wait! And wings. Owen's costume did not have wings. Come on people, that's definitely a stegosaurus.





The night was a huge success: we paraded, trick-or-treated, and ate lots of candy. A big shout out to my mom for doing the sewing portions of Owen's costume. Some day I'll learn to use a sewing machine!

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely a stegosaurus! Really, what are people thinking?

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger June said...

Oh, how adorable! Great job by your mom on costume making, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home