22 September 2008

A cowl for me!

Last Spring I started noticing a lot of really great cowls showing up on blogs and I had to have one. I found Fawn Pea's pattern and treated myself to some Malabrigo chunky and now I have a cowl!

Pattern: Quickie Cowl by Fawn Pea
Yarn: Malabrigo Chunky in marron oscuro
Needles: size 10
Mods: I read on Ravelry that someone used a provisional cast on and did a 3 needle bind off at the end and that sounded good to me. I’m glad I did because I ran out of yarn at 18 inches (it's supposed to be 19") and grafted the ends together in order to save yarn. I barely made it, but even though it’s an inch smaller, I think it works fine.


1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so pretty! What a luscious color! You will have fun wearing it. You'll have to get me started on one the next time I see you.
Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home