31 May 2008

More baby stuff

I finished the Anouk pinafore dress. I'm really pleased with how it came out. Its color scheme is very different from the original, but I was working from the stash and this is what I had. I had been intending this for a friend's expected baby girl, but I am tempted to keep it for myself if I have a girl. The friend isn't a knitter so I feel that justifies my actions somewhat.


Pattern: Anouk, size 12 months
Yarn: Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece
Needles: Size 7
Mods: Just colors


I also made a pair of Stay-on Booties for my baby. I made a pair of these for a friend's baby last January and I was very gratified to see the little guy wearing them whenever I happened to see them. The lighting is a bit weird in this photo -- the green isn't quite so vibrant.

Pattern: Stay-on Booties from Knitting for Baby by Falick and Nicholas
Yarn: Valley Yarn Longmeadow
Needles: Size 3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home