16 February 2008

For my boy

After finishing the Anastasia socks for me, I noticed I had quite a bit of yarn left over. It wasn't enough for another pair of adult socks, but luckily I know someone with small feet.

Pattern: my favorite toe up pattern
Yarn: Trekking XXL
Needles: size 1

I also knit a seamless orange raglan for my boy. Unfortunately, he refuses to try it on so far. He's been really sick this past week so I'll excuse him for now. Hopefully I'll get a picture of him in it soon.


Pattern: Elizabeth Zimmermann's seamless raglan pattern from Knitting Workshop
Yarn: Lamb's Pride worsted in Tiger Lily
Needles: US 8

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

Matching socks are pretty darn cute... I smell the makings of a family Christmas card!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home