04 December 2006

Priorities

What I really want to work on now is the hoodie. I am so excited to see how everything will come together without seams. I've made some progress, but then had to do some ripping because the sleeves were threatening to finish before the v-neck. I don't know if I recommend combining patterns like this. Sigh.














Still, it's looking good. Check out the arm to body join!



















My thoughts also turn to my next big project for which I am now in the research stage. (Recognize that yarn I got at Rhinebeck?)













But I really need to be working on Christmas gifts. It's December now and no more fooling around. I must forget the hoodie.
Here is a Noro Kureyon hat I just started. I never knit with Noro before. I like it. I hope the recipient will too.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Dearest Cupcake said...

looking at the pattern books I sense a complex cable design brewing... Can't wait to see what you choose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home