30 January 2010

Keeping warm

Thanks for the sewing information. I'm excited for my new craft. But in the meantime, I've been doing lots of little knitting projects.

First, I knit Owen a matching hat and scarf from the wonderful rainbow yarn I purchased at Rhinebeck last fall.

Hat:
Pattern: Child's Cable Ear Flap Hat by Diana Jordan
Needles: Size 7

Scarf:
Pattern: Reversible Cable Scarf by Linda Daniels, modified to fit a child
Needles: size 7

More details are on Ravelry.

Finally I knit a Norwegian Star hat for me. I'm about to start a big colorwork project and wanted to practice my fair-isle.
Pattern: Norwegian Star Hat by Stephanie Taylor
Needles: size 6

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great projects! Owen really did pick out a fun yarn. Your hat is beautiful!
Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home